The lovely Jenny Morris gave me this awesome award! Yay! Thank you, Jenny!
Here are the rules.1. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
2. Share 7 random things about yourself.
3. Nominate 7 fellow bloggers for the Beautiful Blogger award.
4. Inform the bloggers of their nomination.
5. Include the award images in your blog post.
Alrighty...here goes. 7 random things about myself:
1. I really, really love freshly vacuumed carpets, and laying on said carpets.
2. I got married when I was 21, and everyone thought that I was super young and made it a point to tell me. Obviously, I went ahead with it anyway. It was an excellent choice :)
3. I leave my laundry sitting around in the baskets for days because I hate folding laundry. I also hate putting it away. (My laundry, at this moment, has been sitting around for one day. Let's see how long until I cave.)
4. I used to love cooking until I started writing. Now it's just a freaking nuisance that stops me from writing! Incidentally, I now love baking. Treats are wonderful writing motivators.
5. I crack my knuckles. It's a bad habit that I hate, but I just. can't. stop!
6. I am going to join Lucille Roberts this week. Wish me luck.
7. I hardly ever wear heels because I can't walk in them. At all. I'm one of those idiots you see teetering around on high heels and you think "Why did she even wear them if she can't walk in them?" So yeah, I try not to. :)
And SO. Apparently I'm supposed to nominate 7 fellow bloggers, but seriously, I HATE choosing people for these things! I think everyone is a beautiful blogger! So, anyone who reads this, consider yourself nominated. I know I'm totally cheating, but seriously...consider yourself nominated. I would be delighted if you posted about this and said that I nominated you :)